About children’s ministry
God calls the family to play a vital role in leading the next generation. Here at ROC Kids, we want to come along side you as parents and offer opportunities to disciple your children. Our desire is to provide learning for every child in a safe, loving and fun environment. We offer different types of environments so that every child can participate.
We believe parents are the most influential in their child’s life, so we invite you to join us in the Children’s Ministry any time you want or on a regular basis.
For our families who may have a child with special needs, we offer a “Buddy” and/or a Retreat and Learning room. Please let us know if this is for you.
Director of ROC Children’s Ministry – Sue Hilton
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for Parenting Helps and all the latest info.
FIRST TIME HERE?
First of all, we can’t wait to meet your family. Secondly, we want your first time to be as smooth as possible. You can register your child ahead of time below.
- When you arrive, our First Impression Team will guide you to our children’s areas and CheckIn computers.
- If you registered ahead of time, you will type in your cell phone number, hit submit and your family account will come up.
- From there you will check each child and mark the class they will be attending.
- After hitting submit, sticker labels will print – a name label for your child and a number label for you. This sticker label allows you access to our children’s areas and matches your child for drop off and pick up. We will use your cell phone number to contact you if your child needs you.
- Volunteers will assist you in checking in and finding the right rooms for your children.
WANT TO SERVE?
We would love to have you. Below is a list of opportunities. Fill out the application form with the link below. We will then contact you to chat and figure out your perfect spot. Training, a background check and “trying it out” are all part of the process too!
We would love for your family and friends to join us at any of our events. Family Nights, Family Christmas Countdown, Family Easter Party and Vacation Bible School. We also take our rising 4th and 5th graders to CentriKid camp every July. Event pages and sign ups will show up here as they occur.